There is NO substitute for being at HX! In just two inspiring days you will exponentially grow your knowledge, enthusiasm, experience and business. This is the place to experience the latest hospitality trends. If hospitality is your business, HX is your show.
Whether you want to be an exhibitor or attend HX, there are thousands of reasons to come.
HX: The Hotel Experience is hospitality’s hottest venue for sharing inspiration, information, and innovation. HX features top influencers and decision-makers, helping to re-imagine what’s possible in food & beverage, technology, and hospitality trends–all in 100,000 net square feet. So you’ll experience more resources, more opportunities, more leading, more succeeding. You’ll also have the opportunity to vote on creative tabletops, tech demos, and more.
- 12,000+ hotel and restaurant owners, executives, directors and general managers will attend, and buy at HX
- 400+ exhibitors will showcase the hottest trends and innovations, from rooms to restaurants. See who’s exhibiting >
- 85% of attendees are key influencers and decision makers
- Multi-millions have been invested to take the best of 100 years as IHMRS and create the ultimate in hospitality for hospitality–that’s HX: The Hotel Experience
- 100,000 square feet of inspiration in an entirely new show complete with a live studio, stunning presentation theaters, extreme technology platforms and more
- 925,000+ hotel rooms are located in the lucrative Northeast Corridor that most HX attendees represent
- $53.8 billion in foodservice sales happens in HX’s backyard – the Tri-State area of NY, NJ, and CT – home to 68,000 independent restaurants
Who attends HX?
No other hospitality trade show comes close to the depth and breadth of hospitality choices. From major hotel chains, resorts, casinos, boutiques, and restaurants to institutional foodservice providers from hospital to hotel, university to private island–HX proudly delivers at every level.
Our attendees are the Who’s Who looking for What’s Next.
View previous attendees >
Decision Makers at HX:
Businesses at HX: